Soccer season complete.....
T-ball season complete.....
Homeschool complete....
Now, *hopefully*, back to my regularly scheduled blogging...
Once homeschool wrapped up, we decided to take a mini vaca to the meca of all things countrified. Silver Dollar City! We had a total blast. We had my amazing parents come along for the ride, make some memories...oh, yeah, and to be able to ride some roller coasters while someone feeds Drew & Cole some ice cream! Love you, mom and dad!
The MUST HAVE SDC photo...come on...I know ya'll have one!
Me and my AMAZING dad...did I mention AMAZING?! Love him...
Malia playing her all time favorite game...thanks Nana for springing for the game! (Am I the ONLY tight wad out there who refuses to spend $5 for three darts????)
Everyone got to walk away with a monkey...even Chad!
Cole, Mr. Mosquito, and me...look closely and you'll see him attacking his right temple!!!!
CUTIE BOY
Malia rockin' the butterfly!
What a hunk!!!
What Drew and I did while everyone else rode the water ride!
No, I do not have the fancy shmancy camera my lil sis has but this isn't too bad eh?
Drew playing on the floor of my FAVORITE ice cream shoppe...CAKES N CREAMS....insert drool here...
Me...as Malia sees it! Way to go sweetie!
Mom and Dad enduring another picture taken by Miss M!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
I'm baaaack!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So glad to see you posting again. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves. You can't go to SDC w/o a funnel cake; I think it's required. Glad to see your family pics; cuties.
I am so happy to peak into your lives. Congrats on finishing up school and sports! That is something to celebrate for sure!! Love all the pics.
Glad to see you back! Looks like you had a fun, fab time in Branson! We are going in July for a dance competition...any words of advice??? Your kiddos are getting so big!
Yay!! You had me really bored over here waiting for more posts! This was a good one though! I usually hear these stories at least once or twice before I see a blog about them, but I still like reading how you write them! Give hugs to the kiddos for me!
I saw your you tube video on Charissa's blog. Your children are darling. I am blessed by your willingness of saying "Yes, Lord".
I have been blessed by 4 little boys, all from Ukraine. I am hooked on Ukraine, and would love to go again...I want more of HIS blessing!
Blessings to you and your family!
Stefanie
I love the idea of getting together in August, but I do NOT love the idea of you quitting the blog. Even if it is only every month, I still adore seeing your latest pics. No pressure:>!
Post a Comment