This morning as I was going through my list of favorite bog sites I became fixated on this:
Choose an identity
Chad and Dana (Google Account) – Sign Out
Email follow-up comments to Danayouknowwhoyouare@cox.net
OpenID
Name/URL
Anonymous
It's that little place on the right where you can leave a comment. "Choose an identity". Wow. It's true. We do have the power to choose who/what we want to be and every day it IS a choice. I don't know about the 2 of you who actually read this blog, but for me I seem to be drawn into the same routine day in and day out. I always have lofty intentions about who I'd like to "be" that day, but most days I end up at the same place. Today, tomorrow, and the day after that, I pray I can be bold in this world. Be patient. Be available. And most of all, be ANYTHING but anonymous in my every day walking around life.
I am What God Says I am
by Margaret Wright
(Sydney, N.S.W. Australia)
I am a child of God John 1: 12
I am a joint-heir with Christ Romans 8: 17
I am the righteousness of God in Christ. 2 Cor.5: 21
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor. 6: 19
I am the apple of His eye. Zec.2: 8
I am an ambassador for Christ. 2 Cor.5: 20
I am free from condemnation Romans 8: 1
I am more than a conqueror Romans 8: 17
I am the salt of the earth. Mathew 5: 13
I am the light of the world Mathew 5: 14 & Eph. 5: 8
I am a member of the household of faith Gal.6 :10
I am a branch of the True Vine John 15: 5
I am the will of God James 1: 8
I am in the palm of the Lord’s Hand Isa. 49: 16
I am covered by the shadow of His Hand Isa. 51: 6
I am loved by God as much as He loves Jesus John 17:23
I am in God’s Hand and none can pluck me out John10:28 am delivered from sin Romans 6: 7
I am free from weaknesses and diseases. Matt.8: 17
I am complete in Him. Col.2: 10
I am translated into the kingdom of God’s Son.Col.1:13 I am delivered from the power of darkness Col. 1: 13
I am accepted in Him Eph. 1: 6
I am dead to sin and alive to God in Christ.Rom.6:11
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ. Eph. 2: 6
I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Gal. 3: 13
I am in Christ. 1 Cor. 1: 30
I am hidden with Christ in God. Col. 3: 3
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Who ARE you?
Posted by Chad and Dana at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Reader #1 says: I try to live the life that Christ redeemed for me to live. I may not always get it right, but I try. Some days I crash and burn and other days I hit the mark. Some days it is very hard to live within the will of God and follow his plans. Some days you think you have it "sort of" figured out and then you find out you don't. That's who I am today. Trying to discern his plan for our lives' because it seems to be changing. :) But, I trust in the fact that HE knows best and HE has a plan that is far greater than anything that I could ever come up with on my own. Sorry to write a novel, I guess I needed to vent! :)
Love this! Thank you for the reminder. From Reader #2. :)
Oh how I love you ladies! You both inspire me so much...much love to you!!
Post a Comment