Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Howdy!

Well, we thought this would be a good a time as any to start o-pining on the ups and downs of our daily lives. Today has been a good day. We met with the pastor of our church at lunch to discuss the new adoption ministry that we (as a church body) will be carving out soon. Man, we are stoked! We cannot wait to watch it unfold and see the amazing hand of God touch lives for adoption. We are praying that the right people step forward and prepare a way for this ground breaking ministry in our church. Chad and I will be starting a community group this summer for couples interested in adoption. Again...did I mention we are stoked?! Man, I feel so amazingly blessed to be in the middle of all God is doing and getting ready to do...Woohoo God!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your video! The adoption excitement at your church is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is such an encouragement and a confirmation to see that God is really moving in this area. My wife and I are beginning the process of starting an adoption assistance ministry in our local church and we would love to hear any advice that you have from your experience. May God bless you.

Kelley G said...

I love your adoption testimony!

Just Wedeminute said...

I listened to the adoption message on your church's website...it was so wonderful~! I am excited for you guys and will keep you in my prayers.
Love you both,
Jennifer W