I really didn't think it was possible. To go on a family vacation (with kids under the age of 18) and come back saying I feel rested...but, I do! We had a total blast at Disney and on the Disney cruise. It was truly the prefect combination and I would recommend it to EVERYONE! I won't go into the mind numbing description of our daily magical moments but, suffice it to say we are already saving our pennies for our next Disney experience! (Jennifer W. ~ You and Kevin just say the word...you've got some travel companions in a heartbeat! :-)
Here are a few pictures from the trip. We also had our annual "Gotcha Day" pictures taken and I'll post those as soon as I can.
,

,
,
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Refreshed, restored, and rested!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! That looks so fun! And you didn't invite me!
It sounds like you had a spectacular time! What a great vacation to make the wait for your 3rd baby easier.
YvonneW
Post a Comment