Friday, April 25, 2008

Look out Disneyworld....

Today is the day before, the day before, we leave for WDW!! Chad and I decided back in the cold days of February to treat our family to one of the 8 wonders of the world that is DISNEY. We will be there over Malia and Cole's "Gotcha Day", 4/30, so we hope this will be a special forever family day that they will not soon forget.
We also decided that since we are expecting baby #3, that we might as well go ahead and make the trip as a family of 4 and wait a few more years to go again when the baby will be out of diapers!


I think we are all packed and ready. After Malia's soccer game Saturday, we are OUTTA here!

We will be with out a computer for a whole week (yeah!) so I hope to have some new news on our adoption progress when we come home...a girl can hope, can't she?! Till then, have a Magical week and I'll go ahead and post new pictures of my kids here since that's what ya'll are looking for anyway! Ha!

Photobucket
Cole on a cool Spring day...
Photobucket
Malia and cousin Paige in the back of a 911...eat your heart out!

3 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

Have fun! You know this is one of our FAVORITE vacation spots...maybe we could all go together sometime! Love you guys!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Hopefully, we'll see some referrals soon - at this point, I'd be happy to see ANY. Have a GREAT time! A whole week without a computer - is that science fiction?!

YvonneW

Jenni said...

Jealousy doesn't even BEGIN to describe my feelings at this point!! Please, please, please take me with you (just me:>). Have SO much fun and I can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!