Monday, March 10, 2008

One tiny step closer...

Chad and I both recieved our letters from CIS for our fingerprinting appointments today! We are scheduled for April 1st...hope this wasn't their idea of a April Fool's joke!

It's a tiny step, but I'm thrilled to have something scheduled to get me one step closer to our next baby!! Please pray that my fingerprints pass the first time. It seems my prints are difficult to read and for Malia and Cole's processes, I've had to go to OKC to have my prints redone. Oh how I would love for them to be processed and approved the FIRST time!!! I've read that cornhuskers oil might to the trick...off to go get some!!

4 comments:

DawnHa said...

Congratulations on adoption #3!! Your children are beautiful. Malia has grown up. It has been awhile but Jason and I went to lunch with you guys soon after you brought Malia home. Ky is now 5 yo. We just brought Lily home from Vietnam February 2nd. Feel free to e-mail us at dad2ky@hotmail.com.
Dawn Hamm

Just Wedeminute said...

Dana I added your blog to my friends site on our blog...hope that's ok!

Just Wedeminute said...

Dana, did your fingerprints pass this time??? How's the adoption going!!! Keep us updated
luv ya,

Jenni said...

Your comment about sibling differences on my blog is SO funny because I've said before that I was SO glad that before I adopt, my biological children had such vast differences as to prove it is absolutely God who makes them individuals and NOT genes. If Ian was adopted, I might blame biology, but he is ALL God's doing. MOST importantly, I am SO happy to hear that your adoption is in the process to add to your GORGEOUS family. I'm adding your link on my blog so I can stalk you much easier. Love you sweet friend!!