This week the kids and I have been busy with all things Korean! Malia really enjoyed her Taeguk class and is already looking forward to seeing her little girlfriends next year!! My sweet girl is growing up and next year Cole will be old enough to be a little camper...hard to believe!



Saturday, July 26, 2008
Korea Camp 2008!!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What lovely children! Of course, I only saw Malia during camp, but I continue to be amazed! She is sweet and beautiful and fabulous. She is the child that I can't wait to see in camp. I will have to work in upper camp to see her next year. Malia, I do love you so!
Adorable!!! I can't believe she is SO old!! How does that happen?!?!
It was so great to meet you face to face at camp. Oh, how I have thought of you so many, many times. I didn't get to meet your kiddos at camp but I did see Malia and I KNEW who she was. I told Micah, "Oh, that's Malia!!" How funny that I recognized her? Wish I could've seen Cole. For sure, we will be seeing each other at future Korea camps!
God bless you guys! Thanks so much for your comments on the blog.
Sunny K
So glad Malia enjoys camp so much! I can't wait to meet you there someday!
Yvonne
Post a Comment