Thursday, July 17, 2008

Old Dogs and a new Mac

I have to apologize. I am an "official" OLD DOG. I know you come to my blog in hopes to catch a glimpse of the latest pics and videos of my two way cute kids, but alas each day drags on with NOTHING new. Sad. And now the truth must be revealed. I am a Mac idiot. Chad and I had been in discussion as to what to do for a new computer for a while now and after much thought and great excitement, we opted for a Mac laptop. It's great. I love it. Except..I do not have the time nor the patience to sit down and learn Mac's version of downloading and uploading. Those of you faithful blogsters, hang in there - I promise pictures are coming! Surely this old dog isn't down for the count! :-)

1 comments:

Tamara said...

YEA! Acceptance of your "problem" is half the battle!! Patiently waiting for more from you!