Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skate Date with the Kids!

Valentines Day, Chad and I decided to take Malia and Cole ice skating at the BOK arena and boy, oh boy, did we have fun!

The wonder and amazement as you watch your child try something new is such a gift from the Lord! Sure they had a few spills, but as we were leaving they both were saying that they couldn't wait to try it again.

Photobucket
Malia holding tight to her daddy!

Photobucket
Me and Cole making it look easy!! hehehe!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

That was how we spent our sweetheart day, how about you? I would love to hear how you spent your special day!

4 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

Oh what a great idea! I think we will have to try that soon with our big babies. We spent valentines at home, of course!

I LOVE the new picture of Drew up top too! What a sugar baby. He needs some more teeth so he can enjoy a steak with Jude!

Anonymous said...

Tim and I spent it at home, alone. Thanks to two seperate sleepover invites from their friends. Made a nice dinner and it was very nice.

Ice skating looked fun. I am such a whimp, I don't know if I could do that or not.

Just Wedeminute said...

Please see my blog to pick up your blog award!

Unknown said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. Ryan would have loved that. Probably would have spent more time sitting down though :) We had The Conner's over with their boys and we had Valentine's dinner here, all 8 of us! Caroline didn't know what to think of all those crazy boys! We had a wonderful time though!