Sunday, March 1, 2009
Drew walking..
My goodness, this boy is pure SUGAR! This video is of him first thing this morning. He's been walking around like this for a while now, but my video camera is always in another room and he WILL NOT let me get up and go somewhere without him without huge tears ruining the moment.
My little sis and her husband live out of state and I wanted to post this for them...we miss you guys horribly. Give your babies some love for us!!!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love it!!! He is so precious. They always do the cutest things when we can't capture it on film. Glad you were able.
:) I see it here now! I miss that baby so much! He's growing so fast! Give him smooches from us (and Malia and Cole, too!!).
Thanks for sharing this...he is so precious (as are all your kiddos).
What a big, sweetheart boy!!! I love that his biggest dilemma in life is how to get the duck in his hand--life is good for this little sweetie!!!!
Post a Comment