Friday, March 13, 2009

What have we been up to...in pictures!

If there is anyone still even looking at this blog....I have not fallen off the face of the universe. I am just knee deep in Momma Do's...sorry! We are all doing great and looking forward to our spring break. We will be hanging with family in Texas for the most part, and praying Drew likes the pack and play! Crossed fingers! Here are a few pictures that have been on my camera for weeks now...enjoy! and Happy Spring Break!!!

Photobucket
Here's Drew with his favorite fruit!
Photobucket
My sweet little 3 pack!
Photobucket
Our trip to the lake...we HAD to get out of the house one day and decided to head to Skiatook lake...it was refreshing!
Photobucket
Cole enjoying throwing some rocks in the lake!
Photobucket
I love this picture of my girl...it's like something I've seen in a dream once, I think.
Photobucket
Papa and Drew
Photobucket
Simeon and Drew...I love hanging with these great people!
Photobucket
Sweetie...
Photobucket

4 comments:

liesel said...

Aw. Thanks for including us on your blog! I'm sorry you guys can't come out of Sunday. We will miss you!

Larsen Family said...

I love your back drop, it is so springy (is that a word?). The lake looks fun. We'll have to go there sometime ourselves. Well, for your information, I check out your blog. I love to see pictures of your kiddos. Have fun in TX. Hopefully, it will be restful and not stressful.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Spring Break...Love the pics

Yvonne and Eric said...

Me, me, me!! I still look at your blog (though not nearly as often as I'd like!)! Thanks for the update and the great photos - your kids are just beautiful and I can't wait to meet them some year at Camp.

Yvonne