I simply cannot sum up how I'm feeling...I guess, if you add excitement + nausea + a little of bit of pride = you get one teary eyed momma!
Malia is a full fledged public school student today. As a homeschooling mom, I am a little sad of what I will miss in her day, but I know for the season my girl is in right now, this is exactly what she needs. For now, my biggest decision is what type of cookie to have ready when she hits my front door...come on 4:00 p.m.!!!!


Wednesday, August 12, 2009
1st Day of Second Grade
Posted by Chad and Dana at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my beautiful GRAND-daughter!!!
How she has grown up. This is a big day for her and momma. She will be fine and come home with stories to tell. This is just one more step in her growing up. Hope we can slow it down a little (not looking forward her growing so fast
look at Hayden he is about grown on me.) Malia hope you have a wonderfullllll day Love you.
NANA
Great pics! She looked gorgeous today! Cool shoes! :)
Ahhhh-look how cute she is with her little bag!! I bet you cried...I did for you (that bus picture with you standing out there got me!!!).
Hope you had a great day, Malia!!!
That is SO AWESOME. I know that every year there are new challenges and different circumstances; and you changing it up means that you listened to what needed to be done. So glad that she likes school.
I love too see the two of your with your 10 inch smiles! Of course she will do well whereever she is! You have given her such an amazing foundation. I remember when she was almost three and there were tough choices to make then. You bravely pressed onward and have not looked back. What a miracle she is and she could not have done it without you and Chad!
I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment