With Malia in school, it's been just me and the boys. I miss my girl, but having some special time with Cole and Drew has been fun and very, I don 't know, BOYISHEEE...love it!
Cole started homeschool today. He was so excited, so when it was over, he just said...uh, is that it?! Ha! Guess I'm gonna have to dig deeper into the well to keep him interested. It's fun to be doing the same material with Cole as I did with Malia and see the differences between the two. I so love going back over the same stuff I covered with her, makes me realize how far she's really come and how ready Cole is to learn. So fun!
I also turned another year older yesterday...can't say I love the getting older part, but I sure have enjoyed my journey getting here! Chad made arrangements for a fun night out with our whole fam at Shogun's. Who can resist that onion volcano...no one, that's who!
Malia is doing great in school and is getting ready for her big birthday next week. I'm so proud of her!
Here are a few of my fav pics over the last month...




Cole's 1st day of school 


Pretty, huh? Thanks Honey!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
This, that, and everything in between
Posted by Chad and Dana at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing your life with us.
Post a Comment