Friday, September 18, 2009

Drew is beginning to really expand his vocabulary, so for my amusement I am listing all the things he can say to date:

Momma
Dada
Aeya - for Malia
Bubba - for Cole (really don't love Bubba, but the nickname for big brother just seems to roll off the tongue!)
hot
shoe - the kid is OBSESSED with his shoes.
Nana - my mom
Papa- my dad
Hamma - Chad's mom
Doo - his name
nana - banana
no - for HECK NO
bay - for his blanket
poo poo
pee pee - such fun words to say!
baba - for his bottle (yes...he is still on it)
more
baby
puppy
ball
appull - apple


I *think* that's it. Our lil stinker will turn 20 months on the 26th of September...we are over the moon with our lil guy!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

SUPER sweet and what a little smartie!!!!!! Amazing that your older ones just had that little vocab a few years ago. How does that happen??????

kendel said...

"banana"....that's precious! I bet mom loves that one!