Mr. C had his big birthday party today! He had a few friends over to help celebrate his most special day. What a joy to see your child celebrated, and knowing he feels celebrated.
Sweet boy~ you are one amazing kid. You have the patience of the likes I've never seen from a 5 year old. You are kind with both your temper mental sister, and your little brother who insists that all YOUR toys are his. You love with your whole heart and your tenderness melts me to my core. You totally changed my opinion of what raising a son would be like, and having the opportunity to know you makes me a better person. No, you are not perfect, but your heart is pure and ready to take good instruction. I love you my baby bird. You make me so proud!








Cole's holy grail... :-)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Our man of Adventure turns 5...
Posted by Chad and Dana at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun party! I hope that's the last birthday party we ever have to miss out on! Broke our hearts not to be there! Great job with the party plannin' mom! Even the bounce house matched the theme! Very cool!
Ah, Happy Birthday Cole. What a sweet post.
Happy Birthday Cole, Indiana would be proud.
I see you, as well, went from 50 posts in 2008 to 15 in 2009. Wonder what the catalyst was for the change? Blog soon so I can see your gorgeous family and youngest reason for 15 posts (and no worries if it isn't until summer 2010:>).
Post a Comment