I tell you what, January is one birthday loaded month! I always know that when November comes and goes, the gift season is in full swing until February!
Today we celebrated the life of sweet baby Drew. Oh my. This kid has me totally spellbound. I love his hair, I love that right now, the back of his hair line is lopsided due to the fact that he wouldn't stop crying when he got his last haircut. I love how he follows his big brother around and copy cats EVERY sound and action he does and gets so tickled when we notice. I love how he answers every question with a "uh huh", unless you are asking him if he wants his milk in a cup, that is! I love that he still fits nicely into my arms and still rests his head in the crick of my neck when he's tired. I love that every time I hang up the phone, he asks "who dat"? and when I tell him he says "Oh!". I especially love the face he makes every morning after he sneezes and makes a O shape with his lips and then begins to say "Oh, oh, oh". It's like he's saying "oh, mom! hurry...this stuff is running down my lip"!! I seriously could go on and on. I cannot believe I get to know him, hug him, kiss him, tell him I love him. Seriously, I cannot believe it. I am so thankful that God saw fit to allow me this privilege.
Below are some pictures...most of these are for the enjoyment of my family who couldn't be here to share his special day...we missed you all!!!! 
Drew's dirt cake...yum!


Party people over here....
Party people over there...

Drew found a worm...


Funny story...this is his 2nd pair of the same shoes...THE BOY LOVES HIS SHOES...wears them all. day. long.
This dude is for hire...need any lawn work, anyone? Give him a call...
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Party time!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Dana, he is so precious. Hey send him my way. I could keep him real busy over here. :)
He is so precious. January birthdays are awesome. Corinne's was on the 15th. Happy Birthday Drew!
Yay, those pics were so sweet! Looks like the cake was a big hit for the b-day boy! Tell Drew he looks studly in those sunglasses! ;)
Happy belated birthday Drew!
Yvonne
Holy cow, how did I miss this cuteness? So incredibly, amazingly adorable. I also loved your previous post with all the happy pictures. And thanks SO SO SO much for your sweet adoption comments. You have been a phenomenal resource and an amazing encouragement through our entire process. Thank you VERY much! And we need another dessert date!
Post a Comment