Gone are the diapers, gone are the bottles. My littlest guy turned 3 today! Someone hand me a tissue!
Chad took some time out to hang with me and lil man. 'horsey, momma!!" That's all he had to say...
Drew HAD to have his yearly Shogun dinner. It didn't hurt that that was where daddy wanted to have his birthday dinner...a day late...
Guitars. Little D is obsessed with them. OBsessed. He is crazy about em'. Only fitting to have a cake that fits the bill.
Love him...
Drew-isms....
Stop it...shut up...stupid (Thank you to the older sibling who models such behavior whose name shall remain nameless...Oy)
I love you too...even when he's the one initiating the exchange.
Where's my guitar pick?
I don't have my guitar, I'll play my shirt.
NO, I do it!
O, O, O, O, I need a tiiiissssuuuueeee!!!!! You wipe it!
Where's bubba? At school? "you need to go get him!"
The list goes on and on...he is one adorable, bossy, but lovable little dude. Who thankfully still likes his crib!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Gone, baby, gone....wah!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is certainly a doll! Happy 3rd birthday big guy.
Just stopping by to say happy valentines day to one my favorite people! Sending you lotsa love today Jennifer from Just Wedeminute!
Kevin and I were shocked that Drew is 3, time really does fly!
Post a Comment