Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweetness

Photobucket

I love this girl.

Smart, sassy, and dare I say...growing up. She lingers after most bedtime routines to "catch up" with me. Ask my thoughts on things, if I need help with anything. Yes. I know what your thinking. Lingering leads to a later bedtime, right?
It's different though. Like, was it not just 6 months ago she would attempt to stir up some trouble before bed to stay up later?

But, now, I don't know. She's savvy. She's funny. She's got something to say...and I want to hear it.


Here are some fun shots from the blizzardageddon we experienced this February. Good. Times. Well. Sorta.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what happens when you are stuck in your house with too much time, energy, and brain power wasting away...Ha!
I...love...this...man!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

I'd love to catch up sometime! The weather is getting warmer. How about a playdate?

Just Wedeminute said...

She's growing up and she's beautiful just like her mama!

kendel said...

WHAT was Chad doing?! I can't make sense of that for the life of me! Mowing the snow??? Does that work?!