Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had the best Mother's day this year! Did I get breakfast in bed...no. Did I get a dozen roses....nada. Jewelry...nope! What I got was far and away better then anything that could be bought...Oh wait. I guess something did get purchased. This gift was purchased with the blood of The Lamb. This gift was free, but it came with a very high price...the price of Jesus dying on the cross so that Malia and Cole could live and have an abundant life, and that they would have a promise of heaven.

Malia and Cole received the gift of salvation and followed through in baptism on Mother's Day. Malia received Jesus a few years ago, but she decided to follow through in believers baptism. While she was being counseled on baptism, Cole piped up and said that he too wanted to follow Jesus and have Jesus come and live in his heart. For a momma, I am overjoyed and humbled. Humbled at the Lord's timing to touch their hearts and minds. Humbled that I get to be this close to His perfect plan. Humbled that He loves me and my children this much. Humbled that a King would choose the cross and die so that we might live. Humbled by His amazing love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket