Chad and I are crazy - OVER THE MOON - proud to announce our new son, Drew Do Hyeon!! My goodness, I cannot wait to get my hands on that sweet boy!!!!!
Drew is currently 6 months old and was born one day after Chad's birthday, January 26th 2008. So, when you take into account the time difference, when we were celebrating Chad's birthday here in Tulsa, sweet Drew had been born in a university hospital in Chonan, South Korea...crazy, huh? God is so faithful, even in the small details. I have prayed with each of our children's birthdays, that I know where and what I was doing on that specific day. He has answered my prayer faithfully each and every time...God is sooo good!
Now comes the unbearable part of the wait....the wait to travel call...ugh! Our agency tells us that we can expect to wait anywhere from 3-6 months to travel. We are praying and believing we will be home with Drew by Thanksgiving.
Our agency already had Drew's legals to begin the visa process with our USCIS office. This is great news, as this is the last thing Chad and I responsible for on our end. The bad news is that this is the last thing we are responsible for and now we have nothing (with the exception of praying) to "do" to help get Drew home any faster.
Next step...stalking my mailman for I-600 approval from USCIS and begin to prepare Drew's room for PAINTING!
God is good!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
WOO HOOOOOO!!! I'm so happy for you! Drew is adorable and I hope your wait for him to come home is super short! Jan just became one of your favorite months, right?
So excited here and can't wait to see a family picture of 5!
Yvonne
Congratulations on your new baby boy Drew! He's so cute. I know the wait will seem long, but rest up because three is a handful. :o)
Will also be waiting to see your Family photo.
Lana
So so so happy for you. I almost missed the big news because I was too busy looking at your cool new blog!
What a cutie. He looks tall. I bet Cole and Malia are over the moon too. Lord, please let Drew be home by thanksgiving. Praying for you now.
God bless your family in the quick wait to TC!
Sunny and Micah
dANA
I am so happy for you! He is really cute! He really is. I'm so glad you've received good news!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him!
Dana and Chad I am so happy for you! What a cutie pie! Praying for for quick travel.
Congratulations. He is soooooooooo precious. Hope you get to bring him home earlier than expected. God Bless.
I am so excited for you all!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment