Oh my....true confession time. I am a unapologetic Rick Springfield fan. He has been my heartthrob since 1983 and I know the words to just about every single one of his songs. I have seen him perform 4 times in the course of my life and each time is more thrilling than the time before! My interest in him started in 5th grade. My friend and I use to make up dances to his songs that were (in our minds) MTV worthy.
For my birthday, my sister and parents bought me 3rd row seats to see him. My BFF Tracie, came along and we totally rocked out to Ricky baby singing all of his hits including "What kind a fool am I" and of course "Jesse's Girl". For a moment last night, I was 10 again and danced like nobody was watching...bliss!

1 comments:
This is hysterical!! I never knew (or remember knowing) about this obsession! You and Tracy look adorable!!
Post a Comment