Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cruel and Unusual...??

Ok, so today, as I was clearing the table after Chad and the kids devoured their Korean lunch, I hear Cole, er, I mean, a really sweet sounding voice that carried with it a note of concern say "Momma...?" Me, looking up, notice a very concerned look on this sweet child's face. I hear, "mom, I can't get it off...." Finally, my eyes lead me to what was troubling the young lad....
Photobucket
So, I ask you, is it cruel to want to take a picture of it before I allowed the rescue to commence? I promised to keep all faces out of the shot as to protect the innocent.

7 comments:

Brad and Jessica said...

You know you're a true blogger when you take pictures of your children in dire situations! :) It doesn't look like he's in too much distress, and you probably had your camera right there, so no worries! btw, what is it?
JessicaCo

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart. Hopefully the rescue didn't take too long.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is that?

Chad and Dana said...

That is the Wii nerf gun. It holds the wii controller.

Jenni said...

Oh, Dana, you and I are of the same cloth--I definitely would have sought the camera first as well!! And I love the story of Malia and Mr. Lincoln--I hope you take her advice to heart and think of Abe's feelings before you speak to him. And, are you on FaceBook yet? I've been on it for awhile, but I just added my maiden name and the HS friends are popping out from everywhere. I SO need you to start so we can discuss some "things":>!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Laughing so hard right now! I say, whole limbs weren't in danger, just a finger, so absolutely take a picture! :)

Yvonne

The Herzberg Family said...

So in your moment of distress, did anybody but me notice that Cole's shirt says "Rescue" on it? LOL!! To cute. Love the pic.