In honor of Chad's birthday today, I want to take this opportunity to thank God for giving me such an incredible person to share life with. This will be my 19th birthday that I've shared with the man. I've seen him evolve from a boy to a man, I've seen God use and grow him in ways that have in turn blessed and challenged me as a believer in Christ. From the highs of positive pregnancy tests and holding our child for the very first time to the lows of miscarriage and the discovery that your child is deaf, he has been there every step on this journey. He is my encourager, he is my rock, he is my love. Happy birthday, sweetheart...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great one.
Awww. Happy Birthday Chad.
Post a Comment