Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrr.....

Not much to do today but stay inside, eat, and do homeschool...here's what we were up to today
Photobucket
Malia and Cole at the homeschool table...also known as the breakfast, lunch, and dinner table....
Photobucket
Couldn't resist one or two of lil' man at his cutest!
Photobucket
What a honey!

2 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

I have really wondered what it would be like to school with a new baby. Would love to know details! We are going to take several weeks off of school since we schooled this summer but I can't imagine what it is going to be like with Jude tugging on my leg :)

I also know we will probably be ready for a schedule by that point.

Glad to see the new pics of the little cuties!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Not much else to do when the weather is nasty.