Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who's on the nice list?

Malia, Cole, and Drew went to see Santa today to plead their case on the whole naughty/nice issue. We've all got our fingers crossed that the big guys will make a stop at our house next week. I've got a good feeling about it...mostly :-)!

This will be my last post until after christmas...I pray you all have a VERY merry Christmas! God Bless!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! Great smiles on Cole and Malia! I love her dress...sooo Malia! Poor Drew...not a shocker I guess though. He just loves mama's arms!

Just Wedeminute said...

Oh no poor little Drew didn't like Santa. Are you one of those meam mommas that makes their kid sit on Santas lap anyway? I confess I am a mean momma too...I have a pic of Kenzie and Bay crying their eyes out and then Mika and I sat on his lap and had the kids sit on our lap but it still didn't help the poor girls were scared of St Nick anyway! Love ya!!!

Micah and Sunny said...

You are so mean, poor Drew (totally kidding, I've done the same thing every year). Is that Malia's gift list for Santa? That is HILARIOUS!!!

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

I don't think Drew liked Santa. I don't know too many kiddos at that age who do. He still looked cute.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Wendelyn DeMoss said...

I hope santa is especially good to you this Christmas, you are so deserving. I am so happy that all is going so well. I am loving all of the kid pics. Merry Christmas!
Love you guys!

Lana Trussell said...

This shot is priceless! Too cute!