Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun on the ice...

Once I got Drew down for his nap I was able to spend some quality time sledding down our driveway with Malia and Cole....how fun! Here are some pictures of them...I couldn't get them to take one of me on the sled!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is one of Malia ice skating with her boots on....you gotta use your imagination, people!

Thank the Lord for Drew's 3 hour nap today....we got to squeeze in a lot of fun with ice sledding and homeschooling! What a sugar!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenni said...

You are SUCH a great Mommy!! I so wish I could see you on the sled!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Sledding sounds like it was a ton of fun! Love the pics of Drew in his tie tshirt - too cute!

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Glad Drew cooperated with you in a long nap so you could spend quality time with Malia and Cole. Now you just need to find some time for yourself, don't forget. Looks like you had fun.

Micah and Sunny said...

Keep the pics comin'....I just love it. Wow, you guys look like you got way more ice (or your kids are really good at faking it). Wow...a 3 hour nap!! Hope you get some sleep tonight too :)