Last night, once the kids were down and all was quiet I decided to check on them one last time before I went to bed, as I got closer I saw a light illuminating under the closet door...and this is what I find. Malia and Cole's very own book club! I quick grabbed my camera and caught them in the act! Here's Cole...I couldn't get Malia because she was behind the closet door :-).
Abundance is....watching your children find friendship in the late hours of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This makes me laugh! So funny that you ran to get the camera! Actually Cole looks busted. I can just see Malia behind the door!
Isn't it fun to think about the Abundance each experience offers? So glad you added that feature!
...you should post more often, I love your posts!
That is so cute. Busted!
Very cute fall background Dana
Post a Comment