Friday, September 26, 2008

NVC logged in & OUT and another month older...

I called the NVC (the national visa center) and found out that our I-600 was logged in on 9/23 and logged back out on 9/25! This is great news because now all of the paperwork needed to issue a visa for Drew is headed to the embassy in Korea as of yesterday! Woohoo...more progress!

Right now we are still waiting on the emigration permission and a Korean passport to be issued. Once we have have that then they will issue visa approval and subsequently, give us our TRAVEL CALL!!!

Today Drew turned 8 months old. We are praying we'll be there in Korea to hold him before he turns another month older...
I'm really trying to be upbeat about it, I am praying that Drew Do Hyeon is soaking up his last month in Korea and enjoying all of the love and care his foster mother is giving.

Drew...it won't be long now before we'll all be together! We can't wait!!

0 comments: