Today we had no choice but to let Miss M turn another year older...ugh! I know I say this every year but, please, can someone please stop the clock already?! I swear she grows just to spite me! :-) Oh my goodness, this little girl brings us so much joy, and so many laughs, and ok, a few gray hairs and one or two lovely wrinkles...but they are worth it!
We love you, Angel.
Malia enjoying her favorite...Korean food!
Malia HAD to have a camp rock cake...we don't even have the Disney channel so what is up with that?! It turned out cute though!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My sweet girl is 7
Posted by Chad and Dana at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Malia! Please share where we can try Korean food?
Happy Birthday, little Malia. So glad you shared your day with us!
Sunny
For anyone interested in Korean food, there is a place on 41st and 129th called Korean Garden...we are there at least once a week either picking up or dining in.
Happy birthday, sweet girl! Dana, I never thought MY children would grow past the age of about 3. Only OTHER people's children grow up! It happens to all of us, doesn't it?
I cannot believe how she has grown She looks older than 7 to me but then she also is a bit more worldy than 7 too! I miss her so much!
Thank you for your kind words. M has surgery on Oct. 15. We are encouraged and know that it will be fine! I guess when I am off of work to care for him I will get some serious blogging in!
Check out my new features:
Mondays: Three Sites To See
and Tuesdays: Tuesday Tales where I review a children's book with language ideas.
If you find a cool blog on Korea let me know and I will add it to Monday's feature.
Love you guys...waiting for Drew!!
Hey, my Ian turned 7 on September 25th. I didn't realize that they had that close of birthdays. Hope she had a great one.
Post a Comment