Monday, October 20, 2008

DC says....no new news....

Bummer. Drew's visa interview has not been scheduled yet. I really thought today we'd hear something...nope. Maybe tomorrow? Looks like I'll be calling those sweet Visa Specialists 24 hours from now to check on his status again. You know, I have no idea what it would be like to have to go into weekly OB appointments hoping and wondering if there's been any progress but I think this part of the wait might be the closest thing! Here's praying tomorrow brings some strong adoption contractions!

Off to nest....

1 comments:

Tamara said...

off to nest indeed! Isn't that particular urge just so powerful with women? I am sure you're counting down the days. I am so happy for all of you to have the ability to see Korea. Please let us know how Malia and Cole feel. Please try to post while there. Will be there with bells on at the airport! Kisses and hugs--xoxo