Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cole!

We have had one great moment after another on our Texas excursion. I can hardly keep my eyes open another minute, but I had to share some pictures of our little mini vacation and birthday celebration...Texas style!

Cole ~ I love you with my whole heart and can't imagine my life without you in it. You fit our family like a hand in glove and I know what a super great big brother you are going to be to Drew. So, so, so, proud of you little man! Love you, love you, LOVE you!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

It looks like you had a great time! Is that at Great Wolf Lodge??

Wendy said...

He looks to happy and you are glowing. I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished with your two precious children. Fall must be your favorite time of year with a Sept and Oct BD and hopefully a Nov addition!!