Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NEW PICTURES OF DREW!!

Here are the new pictures of Drew...I'll have to edit this post later...this is for Grandma and Nana!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

AND WE HAVE EP!!!!

COME ON TRAVEL CALL...WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just precious. Congratulations. I hope you get the travel call ASAP. Maybe you can get him before NOV?

Unknown said...

He's just SOO cute Dana! You are going to travel SOON! I just know it!

Micah and Sunny said...

He looks so tall. Oh, what a doll. Love how he is showing that he is a little helper by holding the sign. How precious.

Now, get that baby in your arms....and soon!

Just Wedeminute said...

He's so long! What a precious one! We love you guys and keep praying that you will travel soon.

Wendy said...

Wow! It is getting close. I bet you cannot wait to hold him!! Who will go on the trip?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. He is such a doll:) Hope you get the travel call soon!