Ok...since I've been on cloud 9 and trying to keep up with lists of lists for our up and coming trip to Korea, I've experienced the worst back pain I've ever had...at first I thought it was just stress...then, I went to a chiropractor...it's not good, my friends...
This is a picture of my thermal scan today...
So, while you are praying for our trip to Korea...would you mind lifting up a few for my aching back?!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Youch!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ow! I hope you are getting some treatments. Please take care of yourself, you have a sweet boy to carry around!!
I have no idea what that means but it looks like it hurts. Yikes. Not what you were wanting right now, i know.
Just prayed for you (and will continue to). Thank you for all your support during this time for all of us!
Youch is right! I feel for you...and know exactly what you are thinking!! How am I going to hold a baby with an aching back?? IBUPROFEN! :P I'll pray your back gets to feeling better!
Oh good grief! You're right, that is awful, Dana! You make Chad strap that ergo on for those long airport walks! Oy, and definitely pack plenty of pain relief for those long flights!
Post a Comment