Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween pics

We had a great time last night....here are our kiddos in their costumes!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...they are adorable! Malia is beautiful in her little car hop outfit! I love that! And Cole is the best little Jack Sparrow I've ever seen! Awe....I miss them! Give 'em our hugs!!

Anonymous said...

wow! thats the koolest



nana and papa

NHP said...

Very cute!
We are excited for you all and look forward to following your journey.
We hope to be leaving soon as well, maybe 4-8 weeks. : )
See you all soon,
Natasha
www.perrymanadoption.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! They are so cute. I wish I could hug them through this computer! Counting down the days...can't wait to get pics from seoul!
I would love to post on your Korea trip and bringing Drew home. Send me some pics through email when you return and I'll do something special!