



Can I just say...Drew is one super way cute boy who has stolen our hearts with no hopes of ever returning them?! Gush, gush!! Sorry to totally mommy brag here....I truly can't help myself! He continues to amaze and charm our whole family. My kids think he is too fun and I am thinking the feelings are mutual ;-)! I wish I had more pictures to share, but since Mr. Precious is attached to my hip about every waking moment I have no hands for a camera. He is slowly warming up to daddy. In the picture above he actually squeezed out a smile when Chad held him. He is sleeping anywhere from 8 to 10 hours (in his crib!) each night and his one nap a day is around 2 plus hours. He realllly is a dream baby. I don't know if it's because I'm an older mom now or what but having 3 kids is a total blast and it really is going well. If I seemed shocked, it's because I AM. I REALLY thought that my life was going to be one constant answer to the word "Momma", and well, I guess it is, but I am so enjoying it, and the older two are growing patience I didn't know was possible! Praise God!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Bonding at 1 a.m.
Posted by Chad and Dana at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ahhh...memories! Those first weeks home are something to remember! There is nothing like it-ENJOY! He really is adorable.
KimberlyP
Oh Dana. That boy is beyond precious. Please let us meet him soon! :)
I love that smile. Thanks for sharing the few photos you have.
Dana he is so gummy looking I could eat him up!!! I love what a perfect fit he is for you and the whole family!! God truly knew what HE was doing when He sent you this angel! I can't wait to meet him someday in person.
Oh good...more pics. I cannot believe that Drew is sleeping so well!!!! That is craziness, wonderful, amazing craziness.
Totally laughing at the background too, I have stolen your backgrounds before, but this one was total coincidence...how funny.
I love watching your family, thanks for sharing with us.
Chad & Dana
I am so incredibly happy for your family! Those pictures are beautiful- my heart felt so much emotion! Your growing family is in my prayers.
Hope to see you all the next time we are in Tulsa.
By the way, this afternoon I am meeting with the missions board about starting an adoption ministry at Crossings. Please keep this endeavor in your prayers- any advice or info you may have to pass along is always welcome.
Give Drew a big hug and kiss from the Ryan's.
Love
Allison Ryan
Hello! I found your blog via Sunny at "I would choose you" and I wanted to say hello and congrats on your son! Your family is just beautiful!
My husband and I are adopting our 1st baby from Korea...we've been waiting for about 6 months now. We couldn't be more excited!
Blessings,
Rachel
Imagine my surprise when I thought, "I wonder if Dana has had any time yet to post pictures of Drew?" and then I find out I've missed out on the last three weeks!!! I knew you were AMAZING but I couldn't believe you've been documenting since Korea--you are SUPER WOMAN! I am so excited for your wonderful family and your gorgeous new addition!!!
Your page is so adorable and the pics are great. Drew has the cutest smile! :)
I am so happy for you guys and what a Christmas gift!! It is no coincidence that things are going smoothly, you are a great and you exude calmness and love. Enjoy the season!!
Post a Comment