Here are a few from our homecoming:
Aw, Dana! I love how he's reaching for you from his car seat. What a precious boy he is.
So happy for you!! Will be in touch soon! Check out your award at my blog. You do not have to respond, you are busy enough but wanted you to know you deserve it!!
Congrats!!!!!!!! Our 2 precious joys were born in Korea too!and I have the best picture ever of my daughter and son reaching for each other in their carseats on my daughter's homecoming.
YEA I love the pictures! What a crowd! I wish I had been free to be there! You had quite a group. You just look thrilled. What a momentous occasion.
What a wonderful read this morning!! I have tears of joy for all of you!! So so happy for your family and pray for everyone's transitions. Kelly
How sweet. Hope everyone is adjusting well. Will continue to pray. He sure is content to be right by your side. How wonderful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw, Dana! I love how he's reaching for you from his car seat. What a precious boy he is.
So happy for you!! Will be in touch soon! Check out your award at my blog. You do not have to respond, you are busy enough but wanted you to know you deserve it!!
Congrats!!!!!!!! Our 2 precious joys were born in Korea too!
and I have the best picture ever of my daughter and son reaching for each other in their carseats on my daughter's homecoming.
YEA I love the pictures! What a crowd! I wish I had been free to be there! You had quite a group. You just look thrilled. What a momentous occasion.
What a wonderful read this morning!! I have tears of joy for all of you!! So so happy for your family and pray for everyone's transitions. Kelly
How sweet. Hope everyone is adjusting well. Will continue to pray. He sure is content to be right by your side. How wonderful.
Post a Comment