Today was a great low key kind of day. We had no meetings scheduled so we decided to do some shopping in Insadong. I know pictures are worth more than words, so here ya go!
This is the main street (gil) where we did our shopping, this is before all the vendors opened up shop.
Malia and Cole had to get one with the robot! 
Is this not gorgeous?!
This was a hoot! This guy was so fun!! He was playing keep away with the green tea ice cream...we were cracking up!
Malia and Cole enjoying said ice cream...
Cutie Boy
Korea is so beautiful!
Leave it to me to find a Italian restaurant in Korea! So fun!!
Buddhist Temple near our hotel
Garden right outside our hotel...gorgeous!
This is right outside the Kyobo Building
Inside the Kyobo bookstore...this place is NUTS!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Day 2 Insadong-gil
Posted by Chad and Dana at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yes I am up at the crack of dawn to read your blog I just can't wait for updates Korea sure looks easy on the eyes. Have a great time and keep blogging so we know what u r doing.
Love to you all
Aunt Laura
Hey! It's beautiful there! If you need some American company, my cousin lives in Seoul! I'm sure you're plenty busy, but just in case you need something, I could hook you up. :) Thanks for the updates! I feel like I'm right there with you!
What fun you are having! Malia and Cole look like they are absorbing every moment of their Korean adventure.
Thank you for letting us vicariously be there with you!
Love,
Kim
Love it! What awesome pictures you guys are getting! And even more amazing memories ta boot! Too cool! A growing family vacation experience...in more ways than one!! ;)
It's gorgeous there...wish I was there w/ you! Oh, and I love the pic of the green tea ice cream guy! Too fun!
Love you!
Love the green tea ice cream pic. This must be the next ice cream flavor coming to Braums in the near future. Great memories you are making and the smiles say it all. Keep the pics coming, it is so exciting when we log on and we see a new heading. Hugs and Kisses
Kelly,Lindy & Connor
Looks awesome and beautiful. Very vivid in color and gorgeous. Continue to have a wonderful adventure.
I love all the pictures! Though, I'm slightly jealous that you are in Korea near our sweet precious boy! It looks like you are all having a blast!
Yep, I'm jealous, too! Love your pictures and updates, thanks for sharing.
This is the happiest post, I have no idea why I am crying!
We are just so happy for you. I think it must just be amazing to have your whole family there with you.
Can't believe you found an Italian restaurant....you have to let us know where!
Thinking and praying for you.
Oh I miss Korea! Have fun and enjoy! Can't wait to meet the newest Horton.
Elaine
I am so glad you took a pic inside the book store! I totally forgot when I was there...going to copy yours if that's ok! We are praying for you guys! See you on Tues!
Post a Comment