Dana and Chad Have a wonderful and blessed trip!! There is nothing better in the whole world than to take your kids back to there birthplace and experience it through their eyes! Praying for travel mercies and an easy transition for Drew! Oh and hug some babies for me-lol!!
How exciting! Don't forget wet wipes! There are so many uses for those things. :)
We went to the Russian Lighthouse for Orphan presentation tonight, and there was a young lady adopted from Korea 21 years ago who shared her testimony. I couldn't help but imagine a 21 yr. old Malia before my eyes. She was a beautiful girl with a great sense of humor, truly loved her family. It was a great event. My kids were disappointed that the "show" was free, but the orphans were not. :)
Praying for you guys in the air right now! Wish I coulda talked with you one more time, but I know you were crazy busy anyway! I can't wait to see some new pics of my new nephew! Except this time will be even better, cause you guys will be in the pictures with him! Yay!
Enjoy this experience and everything it holds. Breathe!!! Dana and relax. All will be well and you will be providing all of your family such a gift. I love you strong and brave woman and can't wait to see pictures when you return! Safe travels!
I am SO SO SO excited to hear how it is going (I know you left yesterday and I'm late). My Sunday School class and I are praying for you and the family and the Drew!!! Can't wait to meet the Drew!! Woohoo!!!!!
We are praying for you all. We have watched the Korean clock go from 5:00am and hoping you were getting sleep to 10:00am praying for your 1st visit with your new baby boy, to aniously awaiting a photo around 2:00pm and now to say goodnight at 4:30pm. I can't stay awake another minute. But will check first thing in the morning. Miss you. Kelly
11 comments:
Dana and Chad
Have a wonderful and blessed trip!! There is nothing better in the whole world than to take your kids back to there birthplace and experience it through their eyes! Praying for travel mercies and an easy transition for Drew! Oh and hug some babies for me-lol!!
How exciting! Don't forget wet wipes! There are so many uses for those things. :)
We went to the Russian Lighthouse for Orphan presentation tonight, and there was a young lady adopted from Korea 21 years ago who shared her testimony. I couldn't help but imagine a 21 yr. old Malia before my eyes. She was a beautiful girl with a great sense of humor, truly loved her family. It was a great event. My kids were disappointed that the "show" was free, but the orphans were not. :)
Have a great trip!!! Share all the wonderful details with those of us waiting to travel.
Have a great trip!!! Share all the wonderful details with those of us waiting to travel.
Praying for you all!! So excited for you all. We are all really looking forward to seeing Drew in his mommy, daddy, sister, and brother's arms!!!
Way to go on the luggage, way less that I think I would've had!
You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Praying for you guys in the air right now! Wish I coulda talked with you one more time, but I know you were crazy busy anyway! I can't wait to see some new pics of my new nephew! Except this time will be even better, cause you guys will be in the pictures with him! Yay!
Enjoy this experience and everything it holds. Breathe!!! Dana and relax. All will be well and you will be providing all of your family such a gift. I love you strong and brave woman and can't wait to see pictures when you return! Safe travels!
I am SO SO SO excited to hear how it is going (I know you left yesterday and I'm late). My Sunday School class and I are praying for you and the family and the Drew!!! Can't wait to meet the Drew!! Woohoo!!!!!
Hi Horton Family! Hope your trip is going well. Can't wait to meet Drew. We miss you guys! Have fun in Korea and a safe journey home.
We are praying for you all. We have watched the Korean clock go from 5:00am and hoping you were getting sleep to 10:00am praying for your 1st visit with your new baby boy, to aniously awaiting a photo around 2:00pm and now to say goodnight at 4:30pm. I can't stay awake another minute. But will check first thing in the morning. Miss you.
Kelly
Post a Comment