I cannot wait another moment...here is our first family photo:
Drew is a little LOVE! Oh my.
He is so incredibly attached to his amazing foster mother that our departure is sure to be filled with many tears. We have been warned that he has severe stranger anxiety and cries when he cannot see his foster mother. He allowed me to hold him for about 3 minutes until he started to strain and arch around for his foster mom. Please lift him up in your prayers. His little world is about to be turned upside down, and tho we will be tickled to death to have and hold him, he will grieve.
It was so amazing to see our little guy and oh so hard to say goodbye. We will get to see him again on Monday for an hour and then we will receive him forever on Tuesday morning. Below are some of my favorites from our meeting...ENJOY!!!




This one cracks me up...we all look plum worn out...except for Ms. Thumbs up...hysterical!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
WARNING....precious pictures below!!!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 1:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
Oh, I am over joyed for you. Everyone is beaming :) I have been waiting since 5:00am Korean time to see you all. I have tears of joy for you and Chad. I love the thumbs up from Malia! She is all smiles! Looks like a great day!Hugs and Kisses.
Kelly
He is beautiful what a sweetie cannot wait to see him up close and love on him!!!
Take care and be safe
Aunt Laura
P.S. send lots of love to Malia and Cole.
oh my words cannot express how papa and feel right now......the pictures are precious. love the one with Mr. Kim and Malia on his lap....that is priceless....of course Drew!!!! he has STICKY UP HAIR LOVE IT......CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HIM......LOVE YOU GUYS
MOM AND DAD, NANA AND PAPA
Hooray, hooray! I've been so anxious for this moment! You all look perfect together!
He is a Cutie! Love that smile. You have a such a beautiful family. How cool for the kids to see Dr. Kim. I bet he was lit up with joy.
So sweet! Prayers for traveling home.
Congratulations, you guys!
He is so precious!
We are praying for a smooth transition...
Yea, Dana and Company! Looks like you are having a great time. See you when you get back.
Oh my...what a beautiful family picture! Praying for safe travels and smooth transitions for all!
-KristenMc, Dillon Forum
I have been waiting for a picture. So glad to know you arrived safely. He is so precious and he fits right in to your already wonderful family. I will continue to pray for you and Drew. Have a wonderful time.
What fabulous photos!!!!! I love seeing your precious son in his FAMILIES ARMS!!!!!!
I'll be praying for Drew's transition into your arms--that ride to the airport is so emotional.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the shopping and FOOD!!-lol!
Oh Dana that first family photo just makes me cry tears of JOY for you. I am sooo happy that you are finally there and sharing this experience with the whole family. I can't wait to see you at the airport!
:D
I've been looking at the pics all morning and forgot to leave my reply! He's so precious! We already knew that though!
Can't wait to squeeze him for myself! Love to all!
We tracked your flight all day long on Tuesday. Saw your plane over Alaska..."you betcha"!!! It is such a miracle to see you holding Drew at Eastern.
We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Kim
I am very happy for you guys :) I can't wait to see Drew at the airport. I love the pic where Drew is laughing. Tell Malia to have a great time going to see her foster Mom. See you when you get back.
Love
Lindy
Your day has finally come! Yay! Beautiful family pics. I know you are so happy and we are happy for you! He is beautiful as your other two children. Be safe on the way home.
Mike and Lana
Wow what a beautiful family photo. I am almost in tears I am so happy for all of you.
Julie D
What a beautiful family photo!!! We are so excited for you that the day is finally here where we can see your newest addition in your arms!
Praying for Drew as he will grieve and for God to give you strength during the transition.
Love it, Love it, Love it! Congratulations! Enjoy your time in Korea!
Emily
cool heading i believe i know what that picture is ....
mom
Great pic of Seoul Metropolitan. Great to use with decorating. I am anxious to hear about your visit with Cole's foster mom. The family pics have had us smiling all day. Praying for you all. Hugs and Kisses
Kelly
Dana! It is so great to see your first family picture! You all look sooooo happy! You all are in my prayers everyday! Love Tracie
Dana! It is so great to see your first family picture!Drew is so cute! You all are in my prayers everyday!Tracie
Dana! It is so great to see your first family picture!Drew is so cute! You all are in my prayers everyday!Tracie
Post a Comment