Oh Dana! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him. What a precious boy.
That is so great. I love the crooked hat...already has so much personality! Now, let's get to announcing your TC!
He is so cute. Did I see correctly, did you get your travel call today? If so, Congratulations. I will be praying for your travel and your precious children.
He's such a cutie! The video is great and I'm so happy that you got the travel call!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Dana! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him. What a precious boy.
That is so great. I love the crooked hat...already has so much personality!
Now, let's get to announcing your TC!
He is so cute. Did I see correctly, did you get your travel call today? If so, Congratulations. I will be praying for your travel and your precious children.
He's such a cutie! The video is great and I'm so happy that you got the travel call!
Post a Comment