For those of you who are blog stalking me for adoption updates...I just got off the phone with DC and our P3 was sent out on 10/6 from the embassy in Seoul to our agency! It's another small step and I am thrilled!
We are still waiting on Drew's emigration permission from Korea. We should be hearing news on EP soon (hopefully this week). Once Drew has EP then they can schedule his visa interview and then shortly after that we will get our travel clearance!
Another bit of good news, Jan from our agency is in Korea right now and she will *hopefully* get to see Drew and take some new pictures for us. I only have the pictures they sent when he was 5 months old. He is now 8 months old and I would be so thrilled to see how much he has changed.
We are headed to TX later this week for some shopping and to celebrate Cole's 4th birthday...once we get home we may get to stuff our suitcases and go get Drew...Ahhhh! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
P3 sent!
Posted by Chad and Dana at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We're hoping Jan will get us a few more pics of Paxton while she's in Korea as well! We only got two pictures with our referral. Hope you hear some more great news soon!
That is SO exciting! We hope you get to travel soon.
KathrynN
Come on TC!!!!! I bet you will be rushing to get home from Dallas and hop on a plane!!! Have a great time while you are away.
I am so excited for you! And, I cannot believe Cole is 4! Where does the time go. I cannot wait to see new pictures when you get them. I'll keep reading! Tell M. I said hi and give her a hug for me!
Have a great trip! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
That is wonderful. I hope you get to retrieve your little one soon.
Post a Comment