Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Passport

We officially heard from our agency today that Drew has his passport...now all we need is his visa approval!

3 comments:

Yvonne and Eric said...

YAY!! Just a reminder that sometimes the visa interview is done and the visa issued before it ever updates in the system. I don't want to get your hopes up, but don't be too disappointed if there's no news, because things could still be moving right along!

TC is coming soon!

Yvonne

Tamara said...

"the visa is just a stamp,it's not even a document!" That was my own quote to Kim L while waiting like you!! "Can you STAND it?" That's one of yours, but regarding Malia, not Drew. Get ready! Our total time from EP to seeing Jack was 12 days! I know times vary, but girl, you better get your diaper genie ready! So THRILLED! Please post when you get word! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooo! I'm so excited!